Baby Things I

Posted by Lotte on Wednesday, March 31, 2010. Filed under:

I've been getting increasingly obsessed with all things baby lately. I spend more time online looking at all this cuteness than I should, but hey, I'm 31 weeks pregnant and that's a good enough excuse for me. There really are so many cute little things out there, that I decided to share my finds. I'll be posting them at random for you to see in the Baby Things posts.
I'll start with a personal favorite. Among the many baby gifts we received when our first baby was born, was this cuddly blankie with Delft Blue pattern from Dutch company  Snooze Baby , which was an instant hit:


Like all blankies it is incredibly soft and cuddly, but the cool thing is all the labels that are attached to it. You know how babies tend to find the labels on anything to fiddle with? That's what Dutch Marleen Ramecker noticed in her own son, too, and she decided to do something with the concept. Aside from the blankies, Snooze Baby also makes these on-the-go foldable changing pads, changing mat covers, wrappers, and soft toys, all with those cool labels attached. I like them all, but this changing pad will be on my baby list for our newest addition! 



note: all pictures from Snooze Baby


2 Responses to Baby Things I

  1. Faizan Shaikh

    Baby Clothes Wow, What a Excellent post. I really found this to much informatics. It is what i was searching for.I would like to suggest you that please keep sharing such type of info.Thanks

  2. Kinha

    Boa noite qual a medida?

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...